Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 10

Another week down, another two pounds lost.  Other than a late night pig out on pizza and cookies last night, I've done great on food this week.  Old me would have called it quits after last night.  Oh well. Time for the shame spiral of eating.  I blew it.  I might as well go back to eating crap.  I know that's nonsense.  One night of splurging now just means yesterday was a bad food day.  It has no impact on today.  It's not an excuse to give up.  If anything it's motivation to work out harder today.  I did shoulders and back while Infiknitgirl and Danger napped and I'm going to make boneless skinless chicken breasts for lunch.  My favorite quick easy protein treat.  Now I need to get someone to help me move the stationary bike back up to the main floor.

I also have been having fun working out with my lovely wife.  We've been doing weights together a few nights down in Goldman's Gym.  I hung up some posters with various strength exercises, and hooked up my turntable.  Good tunes, good equipment, and a hottie for a work out partner, I'm a lucky man!  I'm definitely seeing more body changes, my arms and shoulders are growing and getting deffinition, my legs are slimming down, my stomach and sides are getting smaller.  I will do measurements and progress pictures again in 3 lbs.  I'm trying to do them after each 10 lbs lost.

2-15   252 lbs   Starting Weight
2-22   248 lbs   Week one
3-1     244 lbs   Week two
3-8     243 lbs   Week three
3-15   244 lbs   Week four
3-22   241 lbs   Week five
3-29   239 lbs   Week six
4-5     244 lbs   Week seven
4-13   237 lbs   Week eight
4-19   237 lbs   Week nine
4-26   235 lbs   Week ten

This week's thin-spiration is Chris Pratt.  I've loved him as a goof ball smart ass comedian for years.  Hollywood was shocked when it was announced that this pudgy  b-list actor would be the next Marvel movie leading man.  In six months he dropped 60 pounds while also getting ripped, and Guardian of the Galaxy with him as Star Lord was the highest grossing movie of the year.  Not bad!

1 comment:

  1. That's huge progress... knowing that one splurge is not the end of this; it doesn't mean you have to quit...so many times in the past that's exactly what we did. Not this time! Now we know these little splurges are ok and they can keep us sane. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete