Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mid Week Update

Two days since I posted last, I'm not going to update the sidebar, or my official weight, but I'm down 2.6 lbs.  And that's even with taking a anti inflammatory steroid (that can cause a 4 to 6 lb gain) for my foot injury.  I'm lifting every day but with the steroid I'm not sore at all within an hour!  Hopefully I'll be close to back at my running goal within a week or two.  I also noticed today that the awesome salad I've been having is a damn lie.  It came up at 200 calories in MyFitnessPal when I scanned it and that's what I've been going with.  I noticed today that that's for 3 oz, The package doesn't have calories listed but it's 3.5 times more weight so it's really 700 calories.  That means last week I ate 1500 calories more that I thought I did.  It also means I had to find a good filling low calorie dinner tonight.  Hooray for chicken on the foreman grill

2 comments:

  1. curry powder and tzatziki sauce are my favorite "diet" foods. you can buy tzatziki sauce in bulk at Costco and it is low in calories....great for veggie dip or to make wraps with curried chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Idea, I love tzatziki, and it would be great on my black bean burgers and my grilled chicken.

      Delete