Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 8

I'm almost back on my goal pace.  I don't know what caused that big fluctuation but I'm down to 237 today.  The motivation came back with it. It was really hard continuing to keep my calories down and working out when I was seeing the scale go up every day.  It would be so much easier if I dropped a consistent amount every week but that's not how it works, and this is a lifestyle change and not a crash diet.  I though I'd post an updated graph.  If anyone has a bad week or a stall on their loss I hope this helps them stay on track through it.  

2-15  252 lbs  Starting Weight
2-22  248 lbs  Week one
3-1    244 lbs  Week two
3-8    243 lbs  Week three
3-15  244 lbs  Week four
3-22  241 lbs  Week five
3-29  239 lbs  Week six
4-5    244 lbs  Week seven
413   237 lbs  Week eight

This weeks thin-spiration is a repeat, big congratulations to my friend Skinny Bitch.  After lots of training she completed the Go! St Louis half marathon this weekend.  I'm proud of you and yes, seeing your runs posted on Facebook motivate me to work out lots of days I don't want to!





3 comments: