Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 7

Well this sucks!  Did great last week, I was at 239.  Two days later I was at 238.  I was excited.  only 1 more pound and half a week to go, I was on track.  I often fluctuate up a pound or two during the week and settle down by my weigh in on Sunday.  This week however I gained a lb or two every damn day.  I also was limping more and more each day.  My foot went from a little sore where it felt like the tongue of my shoe was twisted, to hurting so bad I was afraid I had a stress fracture in a bone in my foot.  As of Monday, I've ballooned up to 245.

I went to the Dr today and got an x-ray.  No broken bones but I have a bad case of tendonitis.     I have to wear this awesome boot for the next 1 to 2 weeks and take steroids.   If it's not better after that then I'll have to go to physical therapy.  I was told I ramped up my exercise too fast and I'm to old and too fat to be doing flights of stairs in my exercise routine.  especially 30 to 40 flights in a day.  He also recommended I get better tennis shoes.

I still think this much weight gain is a strange fluctuation.  I'll post later this week to say if I've had another drop or if I'm still gaining.  In the mean time I can't really walk, can't do my stationary bike, but I can lift weights.  I'd love to say my weight gain in from pumping iron, but I doubt it.  I lifted 4 times in the last 2 weeks and although I did 4 really good workouts, I didn't build 5 lbs of muscle.




2-15  252 lbs  Starting Weight
2-22  248 lbs  Week one
3-1    244 lbs  Week two
3-8    243 lbs  Week three
3-15  244 lbs  Week four
3-22  241 lbs  Week five
3-29  239 lbs  Week six
4-5    244 lbs  Week seven


This week's thin-spiration is Infiknitgirl.  She won second place in a weight loss contest at her gym.  She's kicking ass and looks awesome.  Right now she's at a double exercise class and looking so tasty in her yoga pants and fishnet workout shirt.  Baby got a body make me wanna get naughty!    I'm very proud of her and how much work she's put into getting healthier.


1 comment: