Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MIlestone

This morning I hit a milestone I've been watching for.  I only officially count my weigh ins on Sunday, so I'm not changing my numbers on the side-bar of the blog.  However this morning I was 235.1.  That puts me at 16.9 lbs down, and just past 25% of my overall goal!  I mentioned Sunday that I wasn't seeing any body changes lately and that's now changed.  I noticed last night a pretty big change in my stomach.  This morning I put on a freshly washed pair of jeans and instead of needing to stretch them a bit, there were a few inches of extra material at the waist.  Time to take some measurements!  Infiknitgirl is rocking it too.  I'm so grateful that we're doing this together.  It really has made a huge difference having a partner to encourage, motivate and support each other, My next goal is 218.5, that should be roughly half way and I hope to be there by mid July.

1 comment: