Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 2

Second week is done.  4 More pounds lost.  I'm getting used to eating less and I've been hungry a lot less.  After averaging 3500 steps a day I've tried to move a lot more.  I have a set routine at work.  I do a lap through the 2 connected buildings at my work, down 4 floors using the stairs, a lap around the first floor, and back up 4 more flights of stairs.  I try to do this 5 to 7 times a day.  It seems to be working.  I can really feel it in my stomach and thighs.  Unfortunately I can also really feel it in my bad knee.  I've been really happy to have the weekend where I'm not doing that!  My average steps for the week went from 3500 to 5100 with a high one day of 9000.  I'm going to do another week like this, then the next week I'm adding strength training.   I know that I won't keep losing 4 lbs a week.  I will likely have a week or two on no loss before I start dropping again.  I have to keep reminding myself this so it doesn't discourage me when it happens.


2-15  252 lbs  Starting Weight
2-22  248 lbs  Week one
3-1    244 lbs  Week two

This week's fit inspiration is 
Zachary Levi from Chuck

3 comments:

  1. Is Chuck your inspiration b/c he's a geeky nerd who turns into a buff super spy and managed to marry the super hot badass, Sarah Walker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete