Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 5

Feeling Good!  Down three lbs this week!!!  46,700 steps for the week, averaging 6,700 or so a day.  This weekend I spent two long days doing demolition work on my in-laws kitchen.  It felt great to work hard that long.  I burned a LOT of calories.  I moved so much that MyFitnessPal awarded me 3000 extra calories each day.  I have a lot of projects I need to do.  Now that it's warmer I'm looking forward to doing them and losing weight in the process.  Here's what 11 lbs looks like.


2-15  252 lbs  Starting Weight
2-22  248 lbs  Week one
3-1    244 lbs  Week two
3-8    243 lbs  Week three
3-15  244 lbs  Week four
3-22  241 lbs  Week five


This weeks thin-spiration is Scott Eastwood (Clint Eastwood's son).  I really just picked him because my beautiful wife has a huge crush on him!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he is pretty hot.
    I'm proud of you for going back to demolish some things today when you're muscles were already so sore from yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best thing for it. All the soreness was gone as soon as I got back into it.

    ReplyDelete