Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Identity Crisis

Today I reached my first milestone, 10 lbs lost.  I'm not going to update the stats in the side bar until my official weigh in and blog update on Sunday.  Driving to work I started thinking about future milestones.  I realized that if I stay on track and continue to hit my goal of averaging 2 lbs per week, I'll be at or below 185 in October.  This caused a strange identity crisis.  Not on a personal level, I've been a wide range of weights as an adult and I'm the same asshole at any of them.  


I may however, have to rethink Back to The Future Day. InfiknitGirl and I are having a costume party the weekend after the day that Doc and Marty travel to in 2015.  



     
I had previously decided to dress as the alternate 1985 version of Biff.  This is by far the best and most evil version of Biff in the franchise.  







InfiknitGirl was planning on going as Lorraine, alternate Biff's busty and beaten down wife.  It's a great costume combination for a couple.











Part of the reason I chose Biff is because there's nothing awesome about a really chubby Marty Mcfly.  










Now I realize that I might not be really chubby in October!  Do I want to change to Marty now?  It's a great costume.  What would this mean for InfiknitGirl?  It would ruin the couples coordination if I was vest wearing Marty and she was alternate 1985 Lorraine?


We could make a slight modification and have her dress up as 1955 Loraine.  It would give her a lot of great lines she could use.  It would also allow it to still be a coordinated couples costume in a sick and twisted way that Back to the Future was somehow able to pull off.

No comments:

Post a Comment