Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week 4

It happened.  I knew it would.  I posted about it last week.  It's still hard to take.  I didn't lose any weight, in fact I went up a pound.  I know this is how it works.  I always flatten out or gain a little a few weeks in.  I did good on food this week and have kept my daily average of steps well above my new goal of  6500 a day.  I also doubled my exercise one day and ended up doing 40 flights of stairs and totalled 6.2 miles walking that day.  Not much else to report this week.  I hope next week I can report that I'm losing weight again.  Gotta keep a running average of 2 lbs a week if I'm going to make my goal weight by October.

2-15  252 lbs  Starting Weight
2-22  248 lbs  Week one
3-1    244 lbs  Week two
3-8    243 lbs  Week three
3-15  244 lbs  Week four


This weeks thin-spiration is David Duchovny.  I want to get a leather jacket like this when I get this fit and trim.

1 comment: