Thursday, May 14, 2015

With a little help from my friends


The goal I set monday was to lift weights 3 times and ride the stationary bike 3 times this week.  Today is Thursday and I've lifted 3 times and I rode the bike twice already.  Every time I was going to take the night off I would get a message from the asshole carpenter that he's working out and it would motivate me.  After talking to him tonight we both decided to for for 14 days in a row of working out in one way or another.  Luckily I'm working from home next week, Infiknitgirl will be traveling for work.  Hopefully I won't have to be working out at 9 pm like it did tonight.  Also hopefully I won't push myself so hard that I get injured like I did when I went too far doing flights of stairs to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment