Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week Eleven

Another week gone, another 2 lbs lost.  I'm so close to the 220's I can taste it.  I was hoping to hit them today but that was unrealistic.  When I lose another lb or two I'll do another set of progress pics and measurements.  I'm trying to do them every 10 lbs.  My Jawbone broke and I'm trying to decide what to get to replace it.  I like the jawbone companion app better than the apps that come with the other trackers but there's not a tracker out there that I love.  I'm pretty happy with the food I'm eating and the calories I get per day, but I'm getting kind of bored / tired of the grind of calorie counting and dieting.  I'm not going to quit or fall off the wagon, but I feel like I have to stay on track constantly and totally to keep up to be close to my aggressive 2 lb per week goal that I've set for myself.  I'm not sure if I'm going to make an adjustment or just press through.  I'll sure be happy when I'm in maintenance mode and still eating clean, but get another 800 or so calories a day.

2-15  252 lbs Starting Weight
2-22  248 lbs Week one
3-1   244 lbs Week two
3-8   243 lbs Week three
3-15  244 lbs Week four
3-22  241 lbs Week five
3-29  239 lbs Week six
4-5   244 lbs Week seven
4-13  237 lbs Week eight
4-19  237 lbs Week nine
4-26  235 lbs Week ten
5-5   233 lbs Week eleven

This week's thin-spiration is Hugh Jackman.  I don't care for how super muscular he looks when he's shooting a Wolverine movie, but I'd love to end up as lean and toned as he is the rest of the time.  I'm sure I'll live a lot longer if my body is more like this and less like John Goodman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment